Heart watch and Time for love


This year I was truly excited by Valentine’s Day beads and components from one the suppliers I've dealt for almost a year, Artbeads.com.

I've newer done watch bands, but when I found out the Marcasite Heart Watch Face on their website, I changed my mind. Thinking of coming Valentine's Day I decided that it would be a great reminder that it is time for love! This heart watch face adorned with marcasites, a very interesting mineral; sterling silver clasp of the same style, hemalyke beads and Queen of Hearts Fire Designs furnace glass beads promised to be a good match.


My Marcasite Heart Watch is done, I like it. What about you?

Disclosure. Being a reviewer of Artbeads.com products and a participant of its blogging program I received all Marcasite Heart Watch Face and Queen of Hearts glass beads free of charge. This post reflects my honest opinion; and Artbeads.com is not compensating me for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button