Tori Spelling Designer Jewelry

Fashion Jewelry: Bracelets

Tori Spelling (of 90210 and Inn Love) is a television actor, and also a talented jewelry designer. About her new collection for HSN Tori says: "For the last 5 years, I've had a high end boutique jewelry line called Maven that sells in LA and NYC. The Tori Spelling Collection for HSN came about because I decided that I wanted to be able to share my designs with everyone, everywhere, at affordable prices, so I went into business with HSN."

blue and turquoise bead bracelet
Shades of Blue Multistone Cuff
Oval and round, blue and turquoise-color cabochons
Large, bezel-set oval blue cabochon center
Clear faceted stone accents
Approx. 8"L x 2-3/4"W
All stones are acrylic
$60


silver chain bracelet
Multistrand Bullet Station Bracelet
• Measures approx. 7-1/2"L x 3/4"W with 1/2" extender
• Goldtone or silvertone
• Lobster-claw clasp
• Polished finishes
$40


gold cuff bracelet
Textured Disc Stretch Bracelet
Large, textured metalwork square and circle disc stations
Approx. 6-1/4"L x 1-5/16"W
Alternating pattern
$40

See more TORI SPELLING JEWELRY at hsn.com.

Self-proclaimed fashionista, Tori Spelling's new line of jewelry for HSN features unique and easy-to-wear silvertones and goldtones that embody California's carefree lifestyle, and complements many looks with its contemporary styling. Tori is totally hands-on with her line. She says: "I design the line myself. It's very important to me to share pieces with people that I myself want to wear."