Cyprus silver pendant - SOLD

A few weeks ago while on holidays, I went with hubby to the beach (in Paphos area, if anyone has been in Cyprus, will know where it is), for the particular reason of collecting rocks and pebbles for tumbling and cabbing. We came home with over 5 kg of rocks. It was really a fun day.
Among all those many rocks, I found this small stone which I'm not yet sure what it is. It's either goldstone, or reddish serpentine (I've only seen yellow, brown and green serpentine until now). I've asked around, if I find out what it is, I'll post here. It was such a sweet stone, and just the right type, sort of oval, that I decided to cab it. So this is not only cabbed and wrapped by myself, but also collected by me (or by hubby, lol). Talk about 100% handmade and 100% Cyprus item!
Free shipping and silver chain included!

28 Euros