Briolette Yellow Jade necklace and earrings

The battery of my digital camera is on dying, so I've bought a new one from Ebay. It's not here yet and in the meantime I'm suffering (the camera powers down every few minutes), so it's a toughie right now to take pictures. However I managed to take some shots of the latest jewelry I made during the last week. For some of the pieces I used beads purchased last weekend.


Yellow Jade Necklace and earrings
I made this set last weekend using some gorgeous yellow jade beads and a wonderful 
briolette I bought from 
an Etsy supplier. Gotta love that briolette!

You can purchase the necklace and earrings separately, or as a set. If you buy them as a set, you will get an additional 10% discount from the whole. Offer valid only when purchasing through the blog. Free shipping goes either way.



30 Euros - Necklace only



13 Euros - Earrings only




38.7 Euros - Necklace and Earrings set (10% off from buying separately)