Autumn Jasper Pearl Set - SOLD

I made this set custom for a colleague at work and she liked it. Autumn jasper pendant with tiny white pearl dangling from it, and pearl silver earrings.

I had a depressing day at work, nothing specific, just sometimes it hits me that I'm still working in an environment that I don't like, and I'd so rather be doing what I like to do best: jewelry, working for myself. I'm just wondering, does it happen to others as well that when you're so down and depressed you actually start to feel physically ill?
When I calm down, however, and look into myself, I know that I won't be spending all my life here. So much has already happened in my life, that this is just a relatively short stage and there is so much more to explore in the future. This is what gives me hope and keeps me sane when I'm at my lowest point.