My first netted bezel

I've practiced the netting some more and as I couldn't find a neat way to make the coil secure, I tackled Delia's second tutorial, the netted bezel. I recognise that it's not something to be proud about, I need a lot of work to get it right, but I'm excited as I've actually finished it and the stone is sitting safely and secure in the netting. I see nice potential here, I will practice more, as I have some nice stones at home that I can use for it.
Here are the front and the back of the bezel.


So to reward myself for finishing off my first piece, I made this pink pair of rhodonite earrings with bali and sterling. The color of the stones is really gorgeous, I bought them from somebody on Etsy.

Wow I just realised while writing this last paragraph how lucky I am that I know to make jewelry. Other times I would reward myself with a chocolate cake or a pat on the back...now I reward myself with a piece of semiprecious jewelry *grins*.